Friday, February 13, 2009

Entry for February 13, 2009


Tonight will be exactly one week after the boys started going to bed alone. It was very hard for Relic the first few times. But now, they both are very fine with it. I still take them for brushing their teeth ( and they never miss it ) and then having them ready for bed, putting them in their pajamas and giving them the two engines to take in bed with them. Relic always wants to take Gordon and Thomas. But River chooses different engines every once in a while. I hold them one by one for a few minutes, talking with them and counting with them. then I put them in bed kissing them good night. I think they both are very proud of that. They mention every night that they are big boys and they go to bed there and Mommy goes to bed in the other room.

It is nice to have some time for me sitting and checking email, writing or watching TV with Michael. I am very proud of my sons and how they understand everything that they are supposed to do.

These days I am trying to plan their third birthday party. We will probably have about 50 guests. I have already planned all the fun things that we want to do for the party and also what we want to get for the guests to eat and drink. But the place is still on hold. I hope we can decide before we go for our 17 days trip to Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment