Friday, March 27, 2009

Entry for March 27, 2009


It's been long ....

I can't live without writing. I can't hide my feeling and writing has always helped me go through hard stages of my life. When i don't get time to write, I really miss it. A lot of nights when I go to bed, I think of what I would write about my day and there is always something : not always a good thing, but something !

We did have a long winter. It was really annoying. Thankfully we went to Texas for 17 days and escaped from the cold for a little while. However it seems like the winter is back .... We went for a walk today and it was very windy and we all felt cold.

We welcomed the Spring and Iranian New Year, when we were in Texas with my sister and her husband. We all had a wonderful time there which made it hard for all of us to leave. But still, I was happy when we were back. I think something inside me was missing our home.

Today we went for the boys' preschool screening. It was very exciting but a little sad seeing that they are almost three now ! It feels like it was just yesterday that I was pregnant !

No comments:

Post a Comment