Monday, April 13, 2009

Entry for April 13, 2009


I just have signed up for facebook. It seems like an interesting website. But it has a big problem at least for me .... It is good that I can know about my family and friends and how they are doing every day but it doesn't give me some time to be with myself and think. I love writing but I don't like sharing my private moments of life with everybody. facebook seems like living with all of friends under a roof ! I don't feel very comfortable to be in my pajamas in front of everybody And as busy as I am I rarely get time to dress up ....

Anyway, we have been planning the boys' birthday party for a while and the boys are getting involved with the planing more and more. They have told us what they want for presents and also what kind of cake each one of them wants ! Yes, I think this year we will have to have one cake for each one of them !

We all had a beautiful Easter. The boys enjoyed egg hunting but expected the Easter bunny to be more generous

They are going to bed every night by themselves and don't need me to stay in their room with them.

We are looking into finding a preschool for them and planing to let them go for 3 days a week for 3 hours a day. I am sure the separation will be more tough on me than them!

1 comment:

  1. i'm very glad that you enjoyed your holidays the boys are really growing up fast they look like they have the very best life any one could wish for .... good for you.

    ReplyDelete