Sunday, April 26, 2009

Entry for April 26, 2009


After some very busy days, here I am again !

We had the boys' 3rd birthday party in a beautiful park in Danvers MA. A lot of friends came and we all enjoyed the very beautiful and sunny day together. The boys had a lot of fun playing outside with their friends, opening their presents. River had picked Dora cake and Relic had picked Thomas cake. They both were very happy with their cakes, however neither of them ate much. It was a little windy for lighting the candles but we still sang happy birthday song for them.

I can't believe that my sons are 3 now ! But I do believe that in just a blink of eyes they will be really big boys and will move out ! But until then, let me enjoy of watching them grow up ....

I had a very hard time last week, being prepared for the boys party when four of us were sick. But in every single minute I was thankful for what I have . I do feel overwhelmed sometimes, but I always feel happy. I do have two very happy and smart sons.They are only three but they appreciate every little love they get. They are only three but they can read ! I can't be enough thankful for what I have

No comments:

Post a Comment