Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day, May 10, 2009


I had a wonderful Mother's Day

Michael's clock went off around 6:00 AM to remind him that was Mother's Day So, I woke up with not a pleasing alarm very close to my pillow When Michael told me Happy Mother's Day, I just wished that I could go back to sleep again. But it wasn't really easy .... Then I stayed in bed until before 8:00 AM and enjoyed it.

When I was measuring my blood sugar, the boys came out of their room holding a card each and telling me : Surprise ! They were so excited about the cards that couldn't give them to me. They started to take the cards out of the envelops and started reading to me : Happy Mother's Day !

Michael told me that it had taken more than 10 minutes for them to pick the cards! So, I think they put a lot of thoughts into it

The best part was when I was talking on the phone with my sister in the bedroom, Relic came in with a grilled cheese sandwich that HE had made for me. It was the cutest thing. I wish I had a picture of it, but it tasted so good that I couldn't stop eating it Michael said that Relic made the sandwich himself and listened to Michael carefully how to make it

Michael helped me to put some stuff in the basement and it was very good because that's what really needed to be done.

After dinner, we went to Forest River Park and had a very good time.

So, I really had a good day. Much better than what I had expected

1 comment:

  1. The boys are growing up so fast, but I know how you treasure every day with them....So very happy that you are getting to enjoy them so much... Sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's day

    ReplyDelete